- Significantly reduced buffering times between chapters when playing videos through ClickView using Video Direct.
- The resolution of ClickView videos now matches the set stream resolution in the Vivi App.
- Fixed issue with corrupt screenshots caused by certain formats of ClickView videos.
- Fixed issue with subtitles on ClickView videos enabling between chapters.
- Fixed issue with ClickView videos of a specific format not playing on Vivi if the video had already started playing in the browser.
- Fixed issue causing ClickView and Vivi to lose sync.
- Support for ClickView New Zealand.
Who does this affect?
Customers with ClickView subscriptions.
Who should update to this release?
Customers who use the Video Direct feature to play ClickView videos.
Download Vivi Receiver Firmware 2.2.2