- Added a room setting to Vivi Central that prevents presenters from controlling each other's displays (Presenter Lock).
- Added a room setting to Vivi Central that prevents students from accessing displays (Student Lock).
- Fixed dragging files into the Vivi App causing them to display inside of it.
Dropped support for iOS 9 from the Vivi App.
- Removed the need to perform a Hard Restart of a Vivi Box for USB audio to be enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the current ClickView chapter would change after pausing or playing.
- Prevent disconnecting from the room when accessing the help page in the Vivi App.
Who does this affect?
All Vivi users.
Who should update to this release?
Customers who use ClickView through Video Direct and customers who wish to take advantage of the new Presenter/Student Lock features.