- Combined Rooms: Temporarily combine the Vivi-enabled displays in seperate rooms into one flexible learning space. (Note: this requires ALL Vivi Receivers to be running the same firmware version)
- Video Direct Queues: Create a queue of videos in the Vivi App from within the ‘Play a Video Direct’ screen.
- YouTube Playlists: YouTube playlists can now be played through the Video Direct feature.
- ClickView Chapter Control: Instead of having to return to the ClickView website to move between chapters, teachers can now use their Vivi App to navigate forward or back as desired.
- Touch Improvements: Pens previously appeared as touch input and will now appear as pen input on Windows 10 (1809 and above). This improves compatibility with applications such as OneNote and Windows Ink. We have also improved integration with SMART interactive boards.
- Emergency URL Hook: An emergency URL can now be set in the Web Console that an HTTP GET request will be sent to whenever an emergency is triggered.
- Recent Room Home-Screen Shortcuts: A 3D Touch (iPhone) or long press (Android) on the Vivi App icon on the home-screen of mobile devices will now present a list of 4 recent rooms that can be instantly joined.
Who does this affect?
All Vivi users.
Who should update to this release?
It is recommended that all users upgrade to this version.