Vivi supports Human Interface Device (HID) touch screens.
To use touch screens:
- Update the Vivi Box firmware to 1.8.0 or above and update the Vivi App to 2.12.0 or above.
- Plug in your HID compliant screen via USB into either of the USB slots on the back of the Vivi Box.
- Do a Hard Restart of the Box so that it can detect that the screen has been plugged in.
Touch should now work when screen sharing using Vivi.
- You should experience a 100ms delay with an optimal network environment.
- Multi-Touch is only supported on Windows.
- iOS, Android and Chrome OS are not supported.