It is possible to update Outlook to be able to book a Vivi when creating a meeting.
Please note: the location of "Add-Ins" within Outlook will vary from version to version. Refer to the Microsoft Office support website for instructions for your particular version.
To install the Vivi Outlook Add-In
- Open Outlook on your device.
- Select the "Home" ribbon and click the "Store" under "Add-Ins".
- Select "My Add-Ins" on the left-hand side.
- Under "Custom Add-Ins" select "+ Add a Custom Add-In".
- From the drop-down list, choose "Add from URL".
- In the text box that appears, enter this URL: vi.io/vivi-outlook-add-in-manifest.xml
- The app should now appear in your custom Add-Ins
Calendar invite with the Vivi icon
To use the Vivi Outlook Add-In:
- Create a new appointment or meeting in Outlook. On the meeting window, you will now see a Vivi icon. By pressing this icon this will enable you to book a Vivi with your meeting or appointment.
- After pressing the icon, you will get a list of Vivi-enabled rooms available in your organisation.
- Select the room you would like to use and hit confirm.
- This will now add a link to your meeting that all users can use to connect to the Vivi.
- Please note: If the meeting is going to have people from outside your organisation, make sure you add a guest code to the meeting invite.