The Admin Guide is set out as follows:
- Chapter 1 – Quick start checklist.
- Chapter 2 – This introduction, including support contact details and a handy definitions reference guide.
- Chapter 3 – How to set up your network to support Vivi
- Chapter 4 – Everything you need to know about setting up and configuring an individual Vivi Box
- Chapter 5 – How to use Vivi Central – the administrative heart of the Vivi solution – to manage your entire Vivi environment, including organisational default settings, managing locations, users and rooms, how emergency management works, managing Digital Signage and the Vivi Box fleet, and metrics.
- Chapter 6 – An overview of features that can be enabled to enhance your Vivi experience.
- Chapter 7 – How offline mode works.
- Chapter 8 – Integrating other products
- Chapter 9 – Troubleshooting
Crosslinks to related information are also included throughout the manual to make it easy to find the information that you're looking for.
If you're not sure where to start, try working through the checklists in chapter 1.