Once you have accessed the web console, the first page you will see is the Status Page. Here you can get a quick overview of the status of the unit. You can also modify parameters on the device to suit your network environment.
- HTTP Access - Shows HTTP availability.
- HTTPS Access - Shows HTTPS access availability.
- Connectivity Test - Run this test to confirm that the device has access to the Vivi Admin Portal.
- Room Name - Name of the room currently associated with this unit.
- MAC Address - The MAC address of the unit.
- GUID - Unique identifier for the unit.
- Version - The current firmware version of the unit.
- System Time - The current date, time and time zone in use by the unit.