Vivi integration with ClickView allows videos on the ClickView website to be streamed directly to the Vivi in your room. Users can access the ClickView website as they normally would, choose their video as they normally would then simply select the desired room from the Devices button in the bottom right hand side of the player.
Before your users can start using ClickView with Vivi, devices need to be registered on the ClickView portal – you only need to do this process once, or when new devices are added.
- Click edit organisation in the top right of the admin portal’s organisation page and tick the ClickView integration.
- Click configure ClickView. You will see a message asking you to register a device on ClickView’s website by entering the corresponding 4-digit PIN code on this screen.
- To register devices on the ClickView website, log in to the ClickView website and then select Administration > Devices in the dropdown menu in the top right.
- Enter the name of the room and the 4 digit PIN
- Return to the Vivi Admin Portal and select Sync to register the rest of your devices automatically.
To stream ClickView to a Vivi
- Log in to www.clickview.com.au with your teacher login
- Select a video to start playing it in the browser
- Select Devices in the bottom right to see a device list, and click on the device with the name of the room that you’re currently in. ClickView will send a URL to the Vivi unit in your room and you will be free to use your device.