To use G Suite with Vivi you will need three things
- A G Suite domain
- Able to sign in with the Domain Admin user account for that domain
- Your users assigned to groups
After confirming these three things you will need to go to the Vivi organisation page found on the admin portal (the button with your organisation name on it). Press the edit organisation button in the right hand corner, then under Authentication choose Google from the list of options.
Do not start filling out the the required fields.
Instead scroll down and click update organisation. You will now be able to start configuring the integration.
- Under Authentication, click the 'Link' hyperlink, this will take you to a Google login in screen. Login in with your Domain Admin user account.
- Google will note that the "This app isn't verified" to pass this screen you will need to click advanced then Go to vivi.io (unsafe).
- You will now be presented with the permission page, to proceed you will need to click Allow, you will then be returned to the Admin portal.
- Next click the edit organisation button and proceed to fill out the required fields.
|Google Hosted Domain||The default email domain in the case the user does not enter the full email address.|
|Google Presenter Group||The group email of the users you want to have full presenter rights eg. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Google Student Group||The group email of the users you want to have student level access.|
|Google Emergency Authorised Group||The group email of the users you want to have to have the ability to trigger emergencies.|
|Google IT Admin Group||The group email of the users you want to have IT administrator privileges.|
|Google Dashboard Admin Group|
The group email of the users you want to have access the Admin portal dashboard.